Pre-sale tickets for the 2011 Monster Energy Grand Prix of the United States will be available beginning today, March 1st, at 9:00 AM PST. Single-day, four-day and VIP ticket packages will be available, with free pit passes included in the price of every pre-sale ticket. Pre-sale Sunday-only passes will also be available at participating Yamaha dealers in April.
- Pre-sale tickets for the 2011 Monster Energy Grand Prix of the United States will open March 1, at 9:00 a.m. (PST).
- There will be one-day tickets for Sunday only ($50) or a four-day ticket ($70) that includes the World Amateur Championships, Saturday USGP qualifying and Sunday’s Grand Prix.
- All pre-sale tickets will include a free all day pit pass. For those who buy their tickets at the gate, they can purchase a pit pass for $50 (Saturday/Sunday) or $30 (Sunday only).
- VIP ticket packages are available with exclusive access to the two-story mechanics area, a catered lunch and much more…
- Overnight camping reservations will also open on March 1, 2011.
Pre-sale ticket pricing:
- Sunday-only: Sunday-only passes will be $50 for adults, $25 for kids ages 6-12, and free for children 6 and under.
- Four-day passes: Four-day ticket packages, which will include the World Amateur Championships, Saturday USGP qualifying and Sunday’s Grand Prix will be $70 for adults, $35 for kids 6-12, and free for children 6 and under.
- The Holeshot Club: The Holeshot Club VIP package includes a four-day adult pass, event program, catered lunch, free pit pass, VIP parking, access to the two-story mechanics area, a guided tour of the pro teams by four-time 250 National Champion Gary Jones, grandstand seating, a 2011 Monster Energy Grand Prix of the United States T-shirt, and a Troy Lee designed event poster. Holeshot Club VIP packages will be offered for $400.
- Super Fan VIP: The Super Fan VIP package includes all of the Holeshot Club VIP package benefits, plus a ticket to the Las Vegas Supercross on May 7, and priority room rates at South Point Resort and Casino in Las Vegas and the Hilton Inn of San Bernardino. Super Fan VIP packages will be offered for $600.
Overnight camping reservations for the Grand Prix weekend will open on beginning March 1, 2011. Camping areas are 12′x10′ and offer visitors complete immersion in the Grand Prix experience. A limited number of VIP camping areas and concrete RV pads will also be on auction. Reservations will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Reserve your spot early!
The 2011 Monster Energy Grand Prix of the United States offers race fans the rare opportunity to watch as the best riders of both the AMA and FIM motocross circuits come together to battle on Glen Helen Raceway’s world-class USGP track. With its daunting hills, huge jumps and technical layout, Glen Helen’s USGP course is one of the most challenging tracks in the country, and is guaranteed to test the skills and nerves of all who race it.
2011 Monster Energy Grand Prix of the United States presale tickets and camping available at www.glenhelen.com. Follow Glen Helen Raceway on facebook at www.facebook.com/glenhelenraceway for the latest news and updates!