KTM North America, Inc is excited to announce its 2012 Moto Tour Schedule which will offer riders 13 chances to test ride the 2013 KTM SX models at different tracks across the U.S.
The KTM Moto Tour program is a chance for riders to demo a new KTM SX model prior to purchase. The KTM Moto Tour program will start in northern California on June 29th and end in Gainesville, FL on November 20th. All 2013 KTM SX model motorcycles will be available to test at each stop.
- Rancho Cordova, CA – Prairie City OHV Park – June 29, 2012
- San Bernardino, CA – Glen Helen Raceway – July 9, 2012
- Buchanan, MI – Red Bud MX – August 12, 2012
- Winchester, NH – Winchester Speed Park – August 20, 2012
- Buffalo, NY – Area 51 – August 27, 2012
- Boise, ID – Owyhee Motorcycle Club – September 10, 2012
- Washougal, WA – Washougal MX Park – September 17, 2012
- Salt Lake City, UT – Throttle 215 – September 24, 2012
- Lakewood, CO – Thunder Valley MX Park – October 1, 2012
- Millville, MN – Spring Creek MX Park – October 6, 2012
- Conroe, TX – 3 Palms Action Sports Park – November 9, 2012
- Okeechobee, FL – Thundercross MX Park – November 17, 2012
- Gainesville, FL – Gatorback MX Park – November 20, 2012
Interested participants must obtain a pass from their local KTM dealership in order to participant in a Moto Tour demo ride. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid photo ID in order to participate. All riders must also come prepared with the appropriate riding gear, including: a DOT approved helmet, jersey, riding pants, gloves, goggles and boots.
For more information please visit your local KTM dealer.
Source: KTM North America